Here are a few pieces of street art that I found in the Soho and Brooklyn areas of New York. Street art really inspires me and I find it to be an extremely creative way for people to express themselves. Following other mediums of art that I am not good at allows me to understand different perspective on visual arts and only helps me to learn and grow towards my goals.
© Photographs By: Nick Tobar
- street art or not? (gusgus64.wordpress.com)
- Newtown Street Art Finds (inspired-weightloss.com)
- Street art by Brooklyn-based Cosbe (lostateminor.com)
- Streets are the Urban Museum (myldmc.wordpress.com)
- Creative Examples Of Street Art That Will Blow Your Mind (designinspirationhub.wordpress.com)
- Art, Guerilla Style: Amazing Street Art Street Art Utopia (apartmenttherapy.com)