This set is of portraits that I took of flowers that I did at the Botanical Garden. Yes, portraits are normally reserved for humans and perhaps other animals. However I do think that these photographs portray a sense of life and personality. It was actually pretty spectacular to get up close and personal with these plants. This entire project really made me relax and just enjoy the environment that was around me and retreat from the city of millions that I live in. Keep an eye out as well a few insects made their way into some of the photographs.
© Photographs By: Nick Tobar
- Corpse Flower (socyberty.com)
- Flowers and Birds Of UC- Berkeley Botanical Garden (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
The Botanical Garden in Brooklyn was extremely relaxing and free on Tuesdays. I really got swept away in the flower, trees and lakes while walking around the Garden time just disappeared. There was so much to see and to photograph. This is a collection of some of the photographs that I took at the Botanical Garden. I believe I will also post two other blogs in the coming days that focus on the macro from the botanical garden and also the landscape of the Garden.
© Photography By: Nick Tobar
- May Day at the Botanical Garden in Oslo (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Project 365 – Day 121: Montreal’s Botanical Garden (montrealinpictures.wordpress.com)
- Asheville Botanical Garden (mountainmae.wordpress.com)
- Day at the Botanical Gardens (maryclairestudios.com)
A few pictures from my upcoming post. Enjoy and check back tomorrow for the entire set
Photography By: Nick Tobar